Friday 8 April 2016

Security Alert....Security Sleeps Off while on Duty...(ona ehi ura why standing)

security in campus...#FUTO

"Ona Ehi Ura" why standing...Duty Calls


I taught it was a joke when I came across this a Security personnel in one of the Best Schools in Nigeria Slept Of On Duty and yet
wasn't
sacked......"Mo gbe" yelled A student reader who sent this in its finally here and cant leave...thumps up "Old Soldier Never Dies"
well Nigerian Student Could Be Naughty @ times yet very Industrious......the go by the Change mantra and tryna being crafty to there thesis and friends.......
Off The Greatest Nigerian Students..!!!!!....Great....!!!
Of The Greatest Gwoo,Gwoo..!!!!...Gwoo.Gwoo...!!!
Nigerian Students I want to Do..!.....Do!!!
I Want To Deposit..! ...Deposit!!!
I Want To Release.!...Release!!!
Karaic being...Semper Fidelis!!!!

No comments: